Host an LGBTQ Awareness Box to promote the social welfare of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queers in the community. This Event in a Box strives to inspire and educate individuals and communities with the hope to end discrimination against LGBTQ peoples and promote unity among all where LGBTQ individuals are ensured of their basic equal rights, can be open, honest about who they are, and feel safe within their communities.
Inside the LGBTQ Awareness Box you'll receive:
- We Are All The Same Inside Poster (11x17)
- Love Has No Gender Poster (11x17)
- Pride Flag Poster (11x17)
- Gender Glyphs Poster (11x17)
- Hate Crimes and Non-Discrimination State Poster (11x17)
- Rainbow Fringe Table-skirt
- Rainbow Table Cover
Give Away Items:
(Choose Anticipated Attendance Below: 25, 50,100, or 250)
- Guide to Terminology Pamphlet - the words we use to talk about lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) individuals and issues can have a powerful impact on conversations, let's make sure were using the right words
- Individuality Handout - educational information for transgender individuals questioning their identity
- Ally's Guide Handout - educational handout that discusses the challenges LGBTQ Americans face and what advocates are doing to work for change
- Handout on the Progress and Setbacks for LGBTQ Equality - report focusing on Marriage, Health, and Transgender Equality
- Rainbow Flags (4 x 6)
- LGBTQ Ally Stickers
- Rainbow Pencils
- Use the posters, pamphlet, handouts, and giveaways to increase campus confidence in preventing homophobic or transphobic bullying.
- Let LGBTQ advocates show their support by picking up an Ally Sticker and using the educational handouts to spread awareness.
- Event instructions for small group facilitation or large tabling presentation.
EVOX saves you TIME - one stop shop for purposeful educational programming!