Numerous studies have shown that chewing tobacco can cause a variety of gum diseases, tooth decay and leukoplakia – a disease that forms light colored patches inside the mouth and can even lead to cancer.
Host a Chewing Tobacco Event in a Box and celebrate "Through with Chew" week, the third week of February!
Inside the Chewing Tobacco Box you'll receive:
- Chew Chemicals Poster (11 x 17)
- Name Your Poison Poster (11 x 17)
- Lose the Chew Poster (18 x 18)
- White Table Cover
- Brown Table Skirt
- Lose the Chew Self-Exam for Chewers Brochure - comprehensive brochure tells chewers how to examine the mouth, tongue, head, and neck to look for unhealthy changes that could mean the start of cancer or disease.
- Chewing Tobacco Fact Card (4x6) - Eack pack contains four (sets will vary) out of a series of 11 collectible two-sided trading cards showing the consequences of using chewing tobacco, with graphic pictures of mouth diseases and cancer on one side and facts on the reverse.
- Lose the Chew Brochure - brochure with tips to quit chewing tobacco and advice to help stay chew-free. Supportive and friendly, it urges users to set a "Lose the Chew Day" as a step toward a healthy future.
- Enough Snuff: Pocket Guide for Quitting Smokeless Tobacco - 4-step process for quitting snuff or chewing tobacco.
- Lost the Chew Dental Mirror
- Use the brochures and fact card to teach participants the dangers of chewing tobacco.
- Use the fact card and dental mirror as daily reminders not to chew.
- Event instructions for small group facilitation or large tabling presentation.
EVOX saves you TIME - one stop shop for purposeful educational programming!