According to the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence on average, nearly 20 people per minute are physically abused by an intimate partner in the United States. During one year, this equates to more than 10 million women and men. 1 in 3 women and 1 in 4 men have been victims of [some form of] physical violence by an intimate partner within their lifetime.
Inside the Domestic Violence Awareness Box you'll receive:
- Stop Domestic Violence Banner 6' x 4'
- Domestic Violence Stats Poster Series of 5 (11" x 13")
- Purple Balloons with string
- White Table Cover
- Purple Table Skirt
- Domestic: Getting Out Brochure - discusses issues surrounding leaving a violent relationship and offers safety guidelines for staying
- Cycle of Violence Pamphlet - describes 3 stages of violent relationships and helps people understand the pattern of violent relationships
- Become a Survivor Card (4x6)
- Stand Up Speak Out Stop Awareness Button
- Purple Hard Candy Sticks
- Use the brochures and educational pamphlet to inform event participants about Domestic Violence.
- Have participants can spread awareness by wearing buttons or pick one up to give to someone they care about.
- Event instructions for small group facilitation or large tabling presentation.
EVOX saves you TIME - one stop shop for purposeful educational programming!