The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics publishes average annual earnings and what level of degree was obtained that correlates with those earnings. The Planning for College Event in a Box will reinforce the importance of earning a higher education degree and will guide prospective students through the steps needed to attend your college
Inside the Planning for College Box you'll receive:
- Teal Table Cover & Skirt (54" x 9 ft)
- It Pays to Stay in School Laminated Poster (22" x 17")
- 4 Reasons You Should Graduate Poster (12" x 18")
Give Away Items:
(Choose Anticipated Attendance Below: 25, 50,100, or 250)
- Planning for College Guidebook (36-page booklet gives prospective students a valuable tool for thinking about and planning for college and a career. Includes: College Readiness Checklists, College Admission Terms, College Majors, How to Choose a College, College Visit Checklist and Tracker. College Application and Scholarship Search Trackers, and vital skills such as Time Management, Study Skills, and Goal Setting.
- College Visit Checklist Bookmark
- It Pays to Stay in School 1" Wristband with Informational Card
- Use the posters and giveaways to educate students about the correlation between average annual salary and higher education degrees.
- Use the guidebooks and bookmarks to help prospective students join your college by going through all the correct steps.
- Event instructions for small group facilitation or large tabling presentation.
EVOX saves you TIME - one stop shop for purposeful educational programming!