Breast cancer is a disease in which malignant (cancer) cells form in the tissues of the breast. The National Cancer Institute estimates that a woman in the United States has a 1 in 8 chance of developing invasive breast cancer during her lifetime with an estimate of more than 232,000 new cases per year.
The American Cancer Society estimates for breast cancer in men in the United States for 2016 are:
- About 2,600 new cases of invasive breast cancer will be diagnosed
- About 440 men will die from breast cancer
Inside the Breast Cancer Awareness Box you'll receive:
- Breast Cancer Awareness Vinyl Banner (52" x 17")
- Breast Cancer Awareness Table Cover
- Pink and White Ribbon Balloons
- Pink Ribbon Pennant Banner (18"L x 12"W 100 ft)
- Breast Cancer Awareness Fact Poster (11" x 17")
(CLICK HERE for Full Item Quantity List per Anticipated Attendance)
"What Everyone Should Know About Breast Cancer" 8-Panel Pocket Guide for Women & Men
Topics include: How Common Is Breast Cancer?; Who Is At Risk?; Reducing Risk; Recommended Breast Cancer Screening Schedule; Breast Cancer In Men; Breast Cancer Warning Signs. Helps woman and men stay on track of doctors' visits with a breast-health appointment tracker
- Breast Cancer Awareness Buttons For Men
- Breast Cancer Awareness Pinhole Glasses
- Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Stickers
- Breast Cancer Awareness Buttermints
- Pink Ribbon Football Stress Balls
- “I Wear Pink in Honor Of” Awareness Buttons
- Pink Awareness Ribbon Printed Lollipops
- Breast Cancer Awareness Stick Pen Assortment
- Use the posters, pocket-guide, and giveaways to inform participants about the warning signs of breast cancer and to educate others by wearing buttons to spread awareness.
- Event instructions for small group facilitation or large tabling presentation.
EVOX saves you TIME - one stop shop for purposeful educational programming!