Chinese New Year starts on Friday 16 February.
The dates for Chinese New Year differ each year as it is based on the lunar calendar and normally falls between 21 January and 20 February. The Chinese New Year has been associated with the Chinese Zodiac since the Spring Autumn Period (771 to 476 BC).
Inside the Box you'll receive:
- 1 Chinese New Year Banner (52" x 17")
- 6 Paper Lanterns (10" in diameter)
- 1 Chinese New Year Zodiac Pennant Banner (20" x 24 ft)
- 12 Chinese New Year Zodiac cutouts (14" in diameter)
- 6 Chinese Character Letter Posters (16" x 12")
- 2 Chinese Zodiac Ceiling Decorations
- 1 White Table Cover
- 1 Table Skirt
Give Away Items:
(Choose Anticipated Attendance Below: 25, 50, 100, 250, or 500)
- Mini Chalk Board (5"1/2 x 10") - each participant will be given a mini chalk board, 3 color sticks of chalk, and an eraser to pratice writing Chinese characters & symbols
- Chinese Symbol and Alphabet Doublesided Postcard
- Red Envelope Meaning Sticker
- Mini Lucky Money Pouches with Goldtone Coin
- Chinese Zodiac Birth Year Informational Handout
- Chinese New Year Buttermints
- Fortune Cookies
- Learn how to write Chinese Characters includes chalk board, chalk, and an eraser. Have event participants chalk their name or favorite Chinese symbol.
- Quiz questions to ignite learning.
- Event instructions for small group facilitation or large tabling presentation.