A little nervousness before a test is normal and can help sharpen your mind and focus your attention. But with test anxiety, feelings of worry and self-doubt can interfere with your test-taking performance and make you miserable. Test anxiety can affect anyone so order the Test Anxiety Event in a Box to educate your students on several strategies they can use to reduce test anxiety and increase performance on test day
Inside the Box you'll receive:
- What is Test Anxiety Poster (11 x 17)
- Fight Test Anxiety Poster (11 x 17)
- Test Anxiety Bubble Poster (11 x 17)
- White Table Cover
- Yellow Table Skirt
- Survival Kits - contains five items with an enclosed card that explains each one: * Lifesaver® -To remind you that taking deep breaths can save you from feeling stressed * Mint-To help you keep your cool at test time * Smarties® -To remind you that smarties read test directions carefully * Penny-To remind you to spend your time wisely on the test. Do the easy questions first. * Starburst®-Because you are a test-taking star!
- Test Taking Guide Brochure - offers smart test-taking strategies to help students increase their confidence and improve their test taking skills. It provides tips for answering specific types of test questions; ways to reduce test anxiety; and much more.
- I "Mustache" You To Do The Best On Your Test! Bookmark Pledge ( 2 3/4" X 8) Bookmarks - features 10 questions to ask your self before you test!
- Pass out the pledge and survival kits to spread awareness about Test Anxiety.
- Have event participants use the brochure and bookmarks as daily reminders to continue the fight beating Test Anxiety.
- Event instructions for small group facilitation or large tabling presentation.
EVOX helps you SAVE time ---one stop shop for purposeful educational programming!