According to the National Institute of Drug Abuse individuals abusing alcohol and drugs is costly to our Nation, exacting more than $700 billion annually in costs related to crime, lost work productivity and health care.
Host an Alcohol and Drug event to spread awareness and educate event participants!
Inside the Alcohol & Drug Awareness Box you'll receive:
- Perscription Drugs Poster (11x17)
- Alcohol Poster (11x13)
- Drugs Facts Poster Laminated (22x29)
- White Table Cover
- Blue Table Skirt
- Truth About Drugs Booklet - educational information on basic facts about the following drugs: Marijuana, Alcohol, Ecstasy, Cocaine, Crystal Meth, Inhalants, LSD, and Prescription Drug Abuse
(CLICK HERE FOR A DIGITAL SAMPLE)
- What You Need To Know About Alcohol Brochure - explains that alcohol is a drug like other drugs and describes the short-term effects of drinking alcohol
- Read Before Drinking Pocket Guide - offers a convenient blood alcohol level chart for men and women of various body weights and 20 useful tips for staying under your limit
- Life is Sweet without Drugs -- Drug Free Suckers
- Drug Free Keychains
- I "mustache" You Not To Do Drugs Stickers
- Use the posters, booklet, and pocket guide to teach participants the dangers of drugs and alcohol.
- Use the stickers and keychains as daily reminders not to use alcohol and drugs.
- Event instructions for small group facilitation or large tabling presentation.
EVOX saves you TIME - one stop shop for purposeful educational programming!