Feeling stressed out for final exams is a very common experience for college students. Did you know when students are too stressed out this can directly affect their success in taking final exams?
In 1908, two scientists, Robert Yerkes and John Dodson, studied the effect of stress on performance. It is one of the most researched phenomena in psychology. On a graph, stress is on the x axis and performance is on the y axis. The relationship between the two is a bell curve. Simply Uput, the Yerkes-Dodson law shows (1) when your stress is too high or too low, your performance suffers; and (2) you need some stress to perform at your best. Help students find that fine balance between just enough stress and not too much stress with the Finals Week Survival Box.
Inside the Finals Week Survival Box you'll receive:
- Good Luck Vinyl Banner (52" x 17")
- Believe You Can Poster (13" x 19")
- Nothing Worth Having Comes Easy Poster (13" x 19")
- Black Table Cover with Table Skirt
- Finals Week Stress Survival Kit - take the stress away with this survival kit includes: Charleston Chew- To remind students to "chews" to stay calm when things get tense, Playing Card- To help students "deal" with challenges * Laffy Taffy- To remind students that laughter is an instant stress reliever * Safety Pin- To help students hold everything together * Peppermint Patti - So students remember to keep your cool * Thyme Seed Packet- To aid students in using your "thyme" wisely * Stress Management Pocket Pal- So stress relief tips are always at hand * Back of card lists quick and effective Stress Relief Tips.
- Study Tips & Exam Strategies Pamphlet - 6 panel educational spread to help students prepare
- Tip Sharing Cards - have students give advice to their peers by sharing what study strategies they think work
- Use the stress survival kit, sharing cards and educational pamphlet to prepare students for a stress free approach to Finals!
- Students can fill out the Tips Sharing Cards and leave at the table for other peers to see or take it with them and give it to a peer.
- Event instructions for small group facilitation or large tabling presentation.
EVOX saves you TIME - one stop shop for purposeful educational programming!