One out of Five people will develop skin cancer in their lifetime.
Melanoma is the deadliest type of skin cancer, but can be effectively treated when detected early enough. This event in a box will educate students on how to apply certain measures to protect their skin from skin cancer and sun damage. It will also inform students on how to examine their bodies for signs of skin cancer and maintain early detection techniques.
Inside the Box you'll receive:
Educational Posters & Decor Items:
- 1 How to Select a Sunscreen Poster
- 1 How to Spot Skin Cancer Poster
- 1 Skin Cancer Facts Poster
- 1 Who's Got Your Back Poster
- 1 Yellow Table Cover
- 1 Yellow Table Skirt
Give Away Items:
(Choose Anticipated Attendance Below: 25, 50, 100, 250 or 500)
- SPF 30+ Sunscreen Packets
- Protect Your Skin Pocket Guides
- Awareness Bracelets
- Melnoma Awareness Buttons
- Melanoma Awareness Ribbon Pens
- Melanoma Awareness Stickers
- Use the posters, pocket guide, sunscreen packets, and giveaways to inform participants about how to properly apply sunscreen and how to prevent or detect skin cancer.
- Event instructions for small group facilitation or large tabling presentation.
EVOX saves you TIME - one stop shop for purposeful educational programming!
No need to research, plan, and take time ordering from different websites. The planning and preparation is done for you. All you have to do is set up and enjoy the event with your participants.
The Sun Safety Awareness and Skin Cancer Prevention Box is an great way to spread awareness about skin cancer and to help participants discover the importance of preventative measures. A 30-minute event enhancement consultation is provided with this event in a box. Please allow up to 4 weeks for processing and delivery.
For an additional charge, EVOX provides a promotional kit you receive 8 weeks before your event or 1 week after you order which includes: advertising posters, sample social media posts, and a sample marketing email.