Are you looking for some wilderness adventure this summer?
EVOX has a brand new Wilderness Adventure Survival Event in a Box that's prefect to get the summer started with excitement! This box offers safety tips and tricks in all areas of wilderness survival to ensure everyone learns just what survival means!
Did you know?
Your body loses heat 25 times faster than it does in air.
You can live 3 weeks without food, but only 3 days without water.
Insects and bugs contain more protein then beef, fish, or chicken, which makes them an excellent survival food source.
Inside the Wilderness Adventure Survival Box you'll receive:
Educational Posters & Decor Items:
- 2 Campfire Safety Posters
- 1 Inflatable Campfire
- Table Cover
- 6 Jumbo Camping Signs (21" each)
Give Away Items:
(Choose Anticipated Attendance Below: 12, 24, 48, or 100)
- Camping 101 Reference Guide
- Travel-sized First Aid Kits with First Aid Pocket Guide
- 3-in-1 Whistle, Compass, and Light Keychain
- Paracord Bracelets
- Camping Sweet Creams
- S'more flavored Cookies
- Survival Bandanna
- Use the posters, first aid pocket guide, camping 101 reference guide, and giveaways to inform participants about how to protect themselves and survive in the wilderness.
- Event instructions for small group facilitation or large tabling presentation.
EVOX saves you TIME - one stop shop for purposeful educational programming!
No need to research and plan because all the preparation is done for you. All you have to do is set up or go to the wilderness and enjoy the event with your attendees.
The Wilderness Adventure Survival Box is an great way to introduce camping, fire safety, and first aid tips to help participants discover the how to survive in the wilderness. A 30-minute event enhancement consultation is provided with this event in a box. Please allow up to 4 weeks for processing and delivery.
For an additional charge, EVOX provides a promotional kit you receive 8 weeks before your event or 1 week after you order which includes: advertising posters, sample social media posts, and a sample marketing email.